Alright, first off Mike has been incredibly busy and has asked me to write a blog. This is my first one so I'm gonna keep it short and sweet. - David Brown
1) Afghan Vs. Loas - Afghan had a lot of hype they had built up about themselves and they came up way short of that after being crushed by Loas. Loas looked solid and are definitely a contender for the title again.
2) Italy Vs. ES - Who predicted this result? Did Italy play good? or ES just not that strong? ES lost two key players for them but they still have a pretty strong squad.This result if the biggest upset of the tournament so far, but i doubt its the last upset we will see.
3) Canada - Canada looked great in there win Vs. N. Ireland. They looked solid but not spectacular. I didn't see this game but with an 8-2 scoreline i am hoping Tavis scored 8 as i did pick him in my WCP draft!
4) ROI Vs. Sudan - A very exciting game, high paced, and great atmosphere. Ryan may have scored the goal of the tourney in the first game with his game winning volley. Sudan will be a tough team to beat for anybody that comes up against them.
5) Poland Vs. Nigeria - Don't let the score line fool you! Poland are still the best team in the WCP and i still have them picked as my favourites to win the whole thing. This game was just a little speed bump in the road to their title!