Here are my golden boot predictions:
1. Darko: I have scored plenty of goals in past tournaments and I always go unrecognized. Placed in a weaker pool this year, I have no doubts that Serbia will pass and I shall have more games to show my finishing around the net.
2. Josip: We Euro's have a natural skill for scoring, and Josip is just a step behind me and will make things interesting for the golden boot!
3. David Brown: David gave me a call out in a previous post, so I have to return the favor.
4. Riggs: I saw him in the Saskatoon World Cup and he was a goal scoring machine, but I am still better.
1. Nate: I think Nate will be able to score lots in a weak group. Nate is a great finisher and with some weak teams in his pool I hope he takes it to his advantage. You can never score too much/win by too many!
2. France: I say France because I am not sure who will lead there scoring. I will assume it will be either Bachelu or Murphy. Both guys can find the net so it really could be either of them.
3. Tavis: Usually Canada's main threat and I see Canada making at least semi's this year, this will give Tavis plenty of time to find the net.
4. Tomchuk: Tomchuk coming off a surgery but he thinks he'll be ready in time! I believe Poland will realise this year Jay is a striker, therefore leading to many goals for the big guy!
5. Josip: From what I know really the only guy on Afghanistan that can score. Consistently finds the net here in Saskatoon and is one of the best finishers in the province.
Brett Levis- Left him off my list because he wont make all the games and also being the best player in the province he will be closely watched in the games he does come too.
Mike Collins- Proven finisher, great in the air and also deadly from freekicks.
Tong Tong- I think Sudan's style of play will now be picked up on so it will be tougher for him to score.