Though I have received much criticism for my extremely "biased" topics I have decided to plow forward anyway:
1) Jarvis Hughybaert (Canada) - Great in the air and a very strong attacker. He will run all day and if he ever gets beat he has a great recovery. He will get forward and can shoot with both his left and right foot so he will chip in with more than his fair share of goals.
2) Benno Looft (France) - Benno is the best defender in the air and the best at bringing the ball out of the back. If you have Benno in your team you can play a 2 defender system and that is a huge help. Also when Benno gets stuck in you know it.
3) Stephen Patterson (ROI) - The best 1 on 1 defender in the tournament in my mind. So quick and strong. He can muscle the strong players and stay with the agile players. Another guy who is great going forward too.
4) #2 on Sudan (Sudan) - Sorry I don't have your name but you are a beast. He wears a weight vest to train and warm up. A WEIGHT VEST. If I wore a weight vest I would be way way slower Banerjee and Troy. Anyway he is massive at the back especially aerially and was a large part of Sudan's success.
5) Troy Lydiate (Jamaica) - You wanted him so here he is. Troy has pace to burn so obviously he has great recovery ability. He can also get forward and has very a strong shot on him. Troy will need to play as well as ever if he is going to carry Jamaica to to the promised land.
1)Stephen Patterson(ROI) - SPat is solid 1vs1 and is one of the toughest guys to get past, he is fast and also dangerous going forward.
2)Benno Looft (France) - Benno is a monster! Tough as nails and solid in the air. Benno can also shoot from anywhere over half and has scored his share of screamers.
3)Laos guy with hard shot - Name please? I think number 5? But I think this guy is underrated. He has scored some of the most clutch/best goals the tournament has seen. He is solid defensively and possesses the hardest shot in the tournament. Deadly from free kicks.
4) Spencer Veikle (ES) - Another guy that is underrated. Heart of the ES defence. Spencer is a big guy and uses it well. He wins balls in the air and doesn't give the opposition time on the ball.
5)Abu (Nigeria) - Abu is speed, strength and wild tackles! Abu commits to every tackle he gets into but he usually comes out on top. He also can shoot which is dangerous in this tournament.