1) Nathan Reis (ROI) - Last years golden boot winner. Reis is better in the air than you think and will chip in with a few header goals as well as the many rockets he will score from further out. With an extremely weak group look for him to make a run at repeating.
2) David Brown (Jamaica) - No one will ever score as many goals in a tournament as David for ROI the one year. He scored more goals than almost all the team. Some of them the best goals we have ever seen.
3) Tong Tong (Sudan) - I am pretty sure Tong Tong scores just about all his goals on headers or bicycle kicks. Fits perfectly into Sudan's system and also knocks a lot of headers down to teammates.
4) Brett Bachelu (France) - Terrific at holding up the ball even when under pressure. Brett can play either as a lone striker or directly behind the strike as he is able to fire in long shots. His play will be a key for France.
5) Darko Hardi (Serbia) - Of course my boy Darko. Darko is underrated (though not by himself) despite being a name consistently among the top scorers. What really makes Darko's tallies more impressive is that he is able to achieve them while playing for Serbia. Think about it.
* I unfortunately had to omit Jay because I am still not sold on his recovery and Poland plays him as a midfielder. Sort that out already.
1) Tavis (Canada) - One of the most skillful players in the tournament. Tavis love to attack defenders and knows how to find the back of the net.
2) Nathan Reis (ROI) - If anyone loves to score goals more then I do its Nate. Reis is always in the right spot and always takes his chances. Has a rocket of a shot and possible has the best PK's in the tournament!
3) Josip Coric (Afghanistan) - Josip is always a golden boot contender. Skilled, tricky and deadly left foot.
4) Brett Levis (Poland) - I am going to assume that with Jay not being around that Poland will play Levis up high. Brett is without a doubt the best player in the province. His balance is ridiculous and has the ball glued to his feet. He is threat to score every time he receives the ball.
5) Garrett Meier (ROI) - Garrett is underrated. Tough,fast and never gives up. He is a good finisher and with the pool ROI got I wouldn't be surprised to see him and Nate 1&2 in the golden boot race after the group stage.