Note: I am only using players who are playing in the tournament this year for sure so there are some obvious omissions.
This is in no particular order. Just randomly listing them. Here we go.
1. David Brown (Jamaica) - Has scored more goals than anyone else in WCP history and its not even close. Pretty much impossible to leave him off the list.
2. Evan Campbell (Laos) - You don't always get the best effort out of Evan but when you do he is a fantastic keeper. Has helped Laos win many games. I feel that Evan, when on his game is the best keeper in the tournament.
3. Danny Marchinko (France) - Danny is a great indoor player. Yeah, he tends to get under your skin but he also possesses a fearsome shot and more importantly the ability to create that one yard in order to get that shot off. Look for him to score a lot of goals.
4. Kevin Holness (Jamaica) - Still just the man. Maybe he is not as mobile as he once was but he can hold the ball up in this tournament as well as anyone. Easiest guy to play with.
5. Stephen Patterson (ROI) - Another extremely versatile player. What make S Pat so effective is that he can play against those quicker wingers while still having the size to muscle them. He can also get forward just about as well as he can defend.
6. Jarvis Hughybaert (Canada) - I hate playing against Jarvis. He manages to defend so tight that it is essentially impossible to turn. Can run all day and can shoot with both feet. That is a very dangerous ability in this tournament.
7. Kevin Murphy (France) - Has been in fine form recently, tearing it up for both club and country. Yeah he is another guy who who tends to bother people but you know what? Get over it.
8. Brett Bachelu (France) - Has finally recovered from his knee injury he suffered in WCP two years ago and is starting to show his form again. Great at holding up the ball and never tries to do to much. A really selfless player.
9. Paco Brown (Colombia) - Arguably no team is more reliant on one player than Colombia on Paco. Has to play both offense and defense. Scores many of their goals and puts in a seemingly endless amount of work. Colombia would be screwed without him.
10. Darko (Serbia) - Of course this list would not be complete without my boy Darko. Scores a large amount of goals, including one beauty the other night, despite playing essentially by himself. Loves to score goals and then have people acknowledge his goals. A true narcissist.