Tuesday 19 April 2011

Golden Boot List. Updated.

Here are the leaders in the race for the golden boot after the round robin. Just for Darko.

Mens

David Brown - ROI -14
Brett Levis - ROI -9
Reis Cooper - Norway -7
Lee Mooney  - ROI - 6
Rory Edmundson - France - 6
Brett Bachelu - France - 5

Womens

Megan Cormier - Germany -6
Chelsie Dorosh - Ukraine -  5
Mackenzie Bulych - Chile - 4
Taylor Firth - England - 4

Youth Boys

Taylor Hoedel - Scotland - 9
Mike Campbell - Germany - 9
Kieran Colibaba - Ukraine - 7
Marcello Gonzalez - Italy - 5
Matt Scott - Canada - 5
Bryce Hubick - Canada -5

Youth Girls

Courtney Guy - Canada -5
Sierra Huber - England - 5
Shayla Taylor - Canada - 4

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think there should be some drug testing done on some of the athletes in this tournament, I know for a fact some players in this tournament are using enchancements

yadda-yadda said...

hahah, i hope that was a serious comment. please tell us your name so you can receive full recognition for your intelligence.

Mike Collins said...

I don't think enhancement drug are a serious concern.

Anonymous said...

Ya I know there are some players that are doing it too but I wont say names because then I'll get sued or something, but all I know is there are some players doing it and sooner or later it will come out.

Anonymous said...

Haha, I highly doubt anyone is taking drugs to directly benefit themself for this tournament. If someone is taking performance enhancing drugs for "this" tournament then just laugh it off.

I would guess that if there was drug testing for this tournament (which borders on ridiculous to even think that) you would find probably zero performance enhancing stuff and a ton of recreational drugs in somoenes system.

Unknown said...

How come I didn't make the list? I have 8 goals scored for Serbia !