2.One team that is raising their expectations is Nigeria. Nigeria is a team that has been getting a lot of pre tournament hype because of some impressive victories
3. However, I watched Nigeria vs Jamaica last night and it was scrappy to say the least. Jamaica won 4-3 but it probably deserved to end in a tie. Very little defensive shape or overall plan.
4. And I can't reiterate this point enough. If you don't have a reliable keeper you are screwed.
5. On the other side of the spectrum is Poland who continues to try and lower the bar by bombing in exhibition games. We aren't fooled Poland, we know what you're up too.
6. Poland will get another crack at it this Sunday @ 6 pm when they take on team I have set up. I am sure they will be wanting to stick it to me.
7. A lot of talk about who the best players in Regina are and I can't lie I have been shocked by some of the answers. Sometimes I wonder what people see when they are watching?
8. If so and so is such a great player then how they consistently wind up on the losing side of things. It's the same people who win all the trophies and there is a reason for that. They're better.
9. So I have made my own Top10 list in no particular order. There is two criteria I have set out in order to be one of the best players in Regina. YOU HAVE TO BE IN REGINA. And I am not naming keepers because everyone knows who the best keepers are.
10. So in no particular order: Danny Marchinko, Ryan McGavigan, Jarvis (I am not spelling that last name), Adam Rolfe, Kevin Murphy, Mark Wernikowski, Brett Bachelu, Garrett Meier, Lee Mooney, Kevin Holness.
11. Literally put no thought into that, just what came off the top of my head. I assume their will be people you feel I have omitted.
12. I am sure not everyone actually knows the keepers so hear are the Top 5/only Regina ones worth mentioning. Jonah, Tristan, Peto, Evan and Mario.
13. Has anyone else noticed that Greece has become a very quiet team. They are usually on here commenting about their team unity and posting roughly-edited videos. Where did you go Greeks?
14. Which team does everyone have labeled as the surprise team of the tournament? I would have to go with Canada. I could easily see them making it out of their group and beating any team from group D. Semi-final appearance would be great for them.
15. This note is for one idiot. You can continue to write on here that I delete your comments but they are not going to be published if they are racist, abusive, or have cursing in them no matter what language. Keep trying though. #neanderthal