1. France (1) - Nothing to change here. Still look like the team to beat.
2. Laos (2) - Destroying Korea only helps maintain their spot.
3. Sudan (8) - Move them back up now that they have their whole team back. Absolutely demolished El Salvador. Sudan look scary again.
4. Canada (5) - Canada move passed Nigeria because of Nigeria's loss to Hungary. Huge game with Poland will ultimately decide their fate.
5. Nigeria (4) - As stated above they drop below Canada because of their loss to Hungary. We will find out if they are better than Poland or not.
6. Poland (7) - Poland move back up to their original spot. They haven't lost but they are grinding out wins and still have the 2 best teams to play. Need only one win to get through.
7. Afghanistan (3) - Drop several spots because of a tie with Germany. Germany played well that game though and they are still buoyed by a fantastic tie with Laos.
8. Jamaica (9) - Climb a spot after beating Germany but they still have their 2 hardest games to go. Fate is in their hands.
I know I am going to get ripped here but these next teams are so close it's very tough.
9. ROI (6) - This is where things get really confusing. I think ROI will make it out of their group but that was a horrific loss to Serbia. Believe they have more talent.
10. Germany (12) - Yes I know. Germany loses to Jamaica and I move them up 2 spots. This team has some skill. Just a tough pool.
11. Hungary (15) - After a stinker against Norway they kept it close with Poland and beat Nigeria. That moves them up 5.
12. Norway (14) - Norway played a tight game against Poland but have ended up in a very tough group. Would probably get out of group D.
13. El Salvador (11) - Again on paper they are good but they got annihilated by Sudan. Annihilated.
14. Serbia (13) - Here comes the criticism. Yep I know they beat ROI but they also lost to Scotland so there is that.
15. Greece (16) - No wins but have kept some games close against very tough competition. Plus they have Taso
16. Portugal (21) - Move ahead of Colombia after there win. Getting it together too late.
17. Colombia (10) - They are done but managed to beat Scotland.
18. Scotland (18) - Still have a win which puts them ahead of a few teams.
19. Italy (13) - I had them up at 13 because they kept it close with ES. Turns out that didn't mean much.
20. Northern Ireland (19) - Win over South Korea doesn't get them anywhere.
21. South Korea (17) - Lost to Northern Ireland. No chance of a win now.
22. Djibouti (22) - Are in the worst pool and I can't see them winning a game. Not good.
23. Somalia (23) - Nothing new here. Still not very good.